Brightwell Razor Marine Coral Safe Systemic Cleaner 500mL
Razor Marine Coral Safe Systemic Cleaner - 500mL from Brightwell Aquatics is a unique marine systemic system cleanser intended to target and clean surfaces of live rock, coral decorations, and tank walls. Razor cleanser is comprised of a polymer product, and its slow-acting results may require multiple applications before final results are achieved.
- Gentle loosening of debris and substance accumulations
- Clotting of particulate matter
- Aquarium cleaning is easier with less labor
- Glass stays cleaner, longer
- Prevents particles from adhering to surfaces
- Safe for marine fish, hard and soft corals, and other inverts, and most macro-algae
- Size: 500 ml / 17 fl. oz.
- Supplement Form: liquid
- Water Type: Marine
Instructions & Guidelines:
- Shake product well before using
- For every 50 gallons ( 190 L ) of aquarium volume: Introduce the following dosages of this product into a high flow area of the main aquarium.
- 125 ml, 250 ml and 500 ml bottle caps are 5 ml.
- 2 Liter and 4 Liter caps are 10 ml.
- Brightwell recommends that all makeup water in the aquarium be filtered by reverse osmosis or deionization to prevent adding phosphates and silicates.
- Brightwell also recommends that you regularly test phosphates and keep them at a level of .02 ppm or less.
- You can lower phosphates by the use of Extrax Phos, FerroxiPhos-G or Phosphat-E.
- The use of grazing snails such as turbo snails and nerites can be very helpful in cleaning the rocks and other surfaces.
- Use with MicroBacter7 or MicroBacterCLEAN will be very beneficial. The use of RedoxIclean prior to use of this product, to clean up high organic levels or tea colored water will also be beneficial.
- Day 1: add 2.5 ml (.5 capful)
- Day 2: add 5ml (1 capful)
- Day 3: add 7.5 ml (1.5 capfuls)
- Day 4: add 10 ml (2 capfuls)
- Day 5: add 12.5 ml (2.5 capfuls)
- Day 6: add 15 ml (3 capfuls)
- Add 7.5 ml (1.5 capfuls) every other day or as needed.
- Activated carbon may be re-installed in the filters once treatment with this product has been concluded.
What's In The Box:
- 1 - Brightwell Razor Marine Coral Safe Systemic Cleaner - 500mL
- Brightwell RedoxIclean Water Quality Control - 250mL - BRI-RDX250
- Brightwell FerroxiPhos-G Uniform-Graded Granular Ferric Oxide - 300g - BRI-FOXG300
- Brightwell Phosphat-E Liquid Phosphate Remover - 125mL - BRI-POE125
- Brightwell MicroBacterCLEAN Microbial Culture Cleaner - 250mL - BRI-BACCL250
- Brightwell ExtraxPhos Spherical Phosphate-Adsorption Media - 300g - BRI-EXPO300
|Health Care - Type||Mineral Supplement|
|Health Care - Treatment For||Well-Being|
FREE GROUND SHIPPING OVER 29.99*
Take advantage of our Free Shipping program on all orders over $29.99 shipping standard ground to the Continental United States.
Some restrictions apply, see details.
NO RESTOCK FEES..EVER!
Change your mind? Not What You Thought?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- No-Hassle Returns
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Have you ever seen something advertised for a lower price than ours? Our price match guarantee is for that exact situation! We stand behind our great prices and are confident that we have the lowest prices around. If you find a lower price, WE WILL MATCH IT!
Give us a call and direct us to the lower price. We will adjust the price on your order while we are working with you on the phone. All we will need is a link to the advertised price or a photo of the print ad where you found the lower price.
UNMATCHED CUSTOMER SERVICE
You are our business and if your not getting the best possible service, we wouldn't be around!
At Triquatics, you will always receive unmatched customer service and that is a promise from our family to yours!